Before booking or doing anything with a company, be sure to identify the best value for money. For that you just have to go to the comparison sites such as Airport Limousine Toronto, they give you a better idea of the prices and qualities of service offered on the rental market.
To avoid disappointment, choose a model of car that you are used to; there will be little adaptation time and the trip will be more calm.
Tips to avoid false starts
Here are some tips, detailed below, so you do not have any bad surprises at the end of your journey.
- The price and conditions of rent:it is necessary to look carefully at the conditions on various points such as the late return, the amount of the deposit, the conditions of restitution, the conditions of age and seniority of the driving license, the obligations in addition to the legal warranties of the renter and the possible limitations of his liability.
- The proposed contract: The responsibility of the tenant and the proposed insurancevary from one company to another.
- To not miss anything, read your rental agreement very carefully. You can and should take time and bring the document to read at home.
Note : the professional cannot refuse to give you the contract.
- the complementary insurance yes / no, what to decide? The additional optional insurance is not easy to understand, we will address it during the “At the possession of the vehicle”.
- Do not forget: What are the outstanding questions that you absolutely must ask yourself?
- if you intend to leave the steering wheel to a third party, second driver, report it. You may have to pay extra but in case of an accident you will not have any problem with the insurance.
- For the return, remember to ask the opening and closing hoursof the agency to avoid getting stuck with the car to return.
- Go abroad? This is not always possible; do not hesitate to ask the renter.